Response to COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers and Partners:
As you are no doubt aware, individual states are beginning to issue “Stay at Home” orders, which mandate the temporary closure of all non-essential businesses. Given that Mayberry’s Van & Storage, Inc. provides moving and relocation, transportation, and logistics services, Mayberry’s Van & Storage, Inc. has been characterized as an “Essential Business.” Therefore, in compliance with these orders, we are open for business and continuing to serve our customers.
Mayberry’s will continue to conduct operations in accordance with current CDC guidelines, putting the health and safety of our team and our customers first. Current information can also be found on our website, and we will keep this information updated as we move forward. We continue to monitor the situation and will communicate any further information or guidance as circumstances may require.
As with everything we do at Mayberry’s, we are guided by our core values. Like you, we are deeply concerned, and we will do what we can to keep our communities and each other safe and healthy. We remain committed to serving our business and residential customers.
Our local moving teams have taken the following additional steps for in-home interactions with customers:
• Distributing Coronavirus protection kits to each truck; kits follow CDC best practices.
• One bottle of surface cleaning wipes to be used for the interior of the truck throughout the day: load,
unload, at the end of the day, and high touch point portions of the move, such as door handles.
• One container of anti-bacterial hand cleaner – hands are to be washed pre-load, unload, and anytime there is bathroom usage.
• One ration of paper towels to be used for cleaning of truck interior and high touchpoint portions of the move, such as doorknobs.
• One trash bag to properly discard of paper towels
Is Mayberry’s open for business and operating at 100%?
Yes, we are open for business and ready to serve our customers.
Can I cancel/reschedule my move?
Yes, you can cancel or reschedule your move if needed.
What if I develop symptoms in the days leading up to my move?
If you or anyone in your home develops symptoms that could be related to the Coronavirus, do not hesitate to call us.
We will reschedule your move for at least 14 days later with no penalties.